Heading towards the future even though
I don't know where it takes me.
I will make it go somewhere; it won't go nowhere.
So just now i've tried dealing with Final Cut Pro
to try to edit my video clips for Locvid but it was kinda tough and got me so
confused it.
Then i moved on to find images for my photoshop assignment - which some people
have already finished it and i'm like,
chill the heck yo lol there's 2 more weeks calm down man.
Finished finding them about 15 mins ago and i just decided to blog
for the sake of blogging.
I don't know why but nowadays I have this stubbornness of not
sleeping early when I actually have the chance to.
I guess I've to blame it on my mindset of not wasting any time to do what I want? :/
But with that extra time, I don't seem to be actually
doing any productive stuff like assignment.
Instead, I'm wasting it on like Youtube, Facebook, etc.
I just DON'T feel like doing any homework nor sleep.
Such a strange behaviour with a change in weather :/
Anyways, in case you guys have noticed,
I'm not using any single BIT of Singlish in this post.
Well, at least I'm TRYING. :P
I was kinda 'inspired' - alright more like 'encouraged' by a blog of this really
cute guy from TP that Sharlene showed me.
He's really handsome, and well damn he's a pisces (or so i discovered while stalking).
So double the ticks for him *wink*
AND, THE BEST OF ALL, HE HAS A GOOD FOUNDATION OF ENGLISH.
He doesn't use Singlish at all. Not at ounce.
His words totally sound like those of a mass commers' which is kinda surprising
given that he's not from Mass Comm at all.
I guess he's my so-called current distraction to my previous eye candy,
who apparently seems to appear more and more like a jerk
whenever I see him. (I can't help it)
OH YEAH I FORGOT -
I just bought a Dickies bag to replace my current bag omg
I'm pretty psyched about bringing it to school hehes.
All that's left is a hard disk, and if I'm lucky, a new earpiece for my laptop.
And maybe a mac portable charger ;)
But the bag has the same design as Vienna's, something I discovered only when I was in the
shower reflecting about the day's events. -.-
I got so worked up by it that I started to search all the photos of her bag,
and true to my discovery, they were both of the same design.
Luckily it's a different colour lol. *relieved*
I got a laptop case, which I FINALLY got after eons.
Not exactly a design I'd pick but well it's pretty thick in material
so I just bought it.
Both paid for by my parents when I went to have dinner with them and my bro. ;)
Dinner was fun and engaging, I really managed to have
a proper conversation about different things with them.
Kinda like it a lot :DD
We had pizza prata for the first time too!
Hehes alright I'm done spazzing about the day's events,
goodnights y'all! ;))
"I can, I will, I must."
2 responses to Trying Hard.
Hope this helps you. :)
http://www.izzyvideo.com/final-cut-pro-x-tutorial/
omg thank you very much i really appreciate it a lot !!! ;))
Post a Comment