12.12.12

Despite the emotional turbulence, I believe this
December will be a good one. ;')

I thought it'd be a good day to be honest,
but maybe because I expected the day to turn out bad,
so I guess it did.

A nightmare brought about a beautiful start to the auspicious day.
Overall, the Locvid and Writcomm lessons were pretty productive
in the sense I was okay in it.
Although the editing test did give me quite a bit of stress,
I was happy that it's over. 
Writcomm was okay because I was earnestly trying to learn.

Went for Starbucks after that,
and then tried to find a place to settle down and have dinner.
I think dinner was what effed me up the most.
It wasn't a good dinner where everyone was satisfied.
In fact, it's one of the worst.
Honestly when I was at my peak, I just wanted to stand up and leave 
to go out and take a breather for a while. 
I was pissed off, I was tired, I wasn't feeling well, I was demoralised.
I was annoyed, I was in a bad mood, I was troubled, I was upset.
So much noise, so much fuss, so much disturbances.

I hated that I just slightly released that part of me
in front of Bart lol when I stared at him and told him
I'm not in the mood for any bullshit.
Would done it to everyone else who did the same too. 

It wasn't just PMS;
it's just an excuse. 
But I guess this is what it feels like to so called diagnose your sudden wave 
of emotions for the week. 
So maybe it was partly PMS, and the other's just
a whirlwind of emotions.
It really doesn't pay to feel emotions much deeper than normal people do.
As I grow older, I think this sensitivity's just gonna increase.
It's just up to me to decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

I'd totally like to rank this so called auspicious day as a bad day,
but nah I don't think I should be doing that.
Well the only thing I should be happy about is
just the lessons and a piece of good news from Fanny.

Not such a bad ending to an auspicious day after all.



"Battling with myself."


I think the song that would suit this night would be
Nickelback - If Everyone Cared

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blog Archive