Life's like a balloon.
It's always unpredictable because each time you walk,
you land up in a different place,
in a whole new perspective.
she brought up the little deal that a few of us had.
The bet was to see who would be attached first.
It was amusing to see everyone voting for me BUT YOU GUYS WERE WRONG.
Heh heh do I look like I could be attached to someone?
I think it was between me, her, Sharlene, Jon, Fanny perhaps?
Not sure who was involved but I didn't even know it only lasted till 2013 LOL.
Jv said that I asked if it could only be limited to a year
because I didn't wanna be forever alone HAHA.
The year's ending anyways so I'll be free to mingle around.
It must be the short-term memory that caused me to forget all of these minor details
but it brought up one realisation that I've buried for a while
due to work and life.
This is probably the first year I've not actually fallen in love with anyone.
I don't mean eyecandies or admiring good looking people.
By that I mean really liking someone.
When I think back on those years, yes I've been liking people since...
either P1 or P4 actually.
This is shocking it seems like I'm a hopeless romantic huh?
Well yes I am actually, so Rihanna's Drunk On Love pretty much relates to me -.-
However now that I think about it, being out of love
IS really like being a fish out of water, as what most #pisces tweets say.
Kinda feels awkward and out of place to be living emptily because
there's not much of an entertainment in your life.
I guess that's when friends and school come in to help fill some of the gaps.
Although it doesn't fill in ALL of them, they've pretty much fulfilled quite
the entertainment bit in my life and I am grateful ;))
On a side note, I AM thankful for enduring for such a long time.
Being a hopeless romantic, if I really succumbed and start liking a person it's not going
to go so emotionally well for me.
It's like diving into a world of obsession about the person
because your mind will constantly be filled about him
and it sucks cuz you can't do shit at all.
The past four years of having different feelings is just about enough for me.
Anyways, this topic brings us to this song.
You know when you listen to songs sometimes you can tell within two
beats whether you like it or not? No?
Well it goes that way for me.
One reason why I love japanese music is because of the beautiful tunes they use.
It's very...pure and just lively. :)
Koi ni Koishite by Mai Kuraki
Came across this after watching Detective Conan Movie 16 - The Eleventh Striker.
It's crazy how the manga artist for DC can think of so many different plots.
I mean, there's like 600 + episodes and 16 movies so far!
And every episode or two always gets you on edge.
The next song is on Teri's blog, Corey Gray - Where We're Going.
It has a very sad yet nice feel to it. ;))
Where We're Going by Corey Gray
Two more days to 2013.
"Another year of nice changes."
P.S Yay my sister is back! We're one whole family again ;'))

Post a Comment