Christmas Eve!

Credits to Power 98 FM ;)

Felt like blogging today but just didn't know what to blog sigh LOL.
This is what happens when you blog too frequently.
You'd run out of things to say when actually, there're many things you can say.

The things that're running through my head now is that
there're many people out there I haven't actually thanked yet.
And I just thought of a good, simple idea to thank them hehes
shall do it tonight via facebook ;))
Since I'm highly likely to procrastinate on my gift-getting, gift-making sessions,
I'll probably shift that to sem break instead.
I'll hope that I'll be able to get a job this time round instead because
I really want to earn for myself and to well, replenish the money lost this sem.
*shakes head*

Hurhurs I'll stop here for now. - 4:43 pm

-At 10:13 pm-
Whoo my fingers are hurting from practicing how to play the guitar.
Just had white wine a while back,
I'm quite shocked  that my family allows the younger children like me and
my bro to drink lol. 
I guess it's safe to drink when they're watching over :)
Now we're all just waiting for the cake and another alcohol session
I think we're gonna eat in about an hour or two?
Anyways, since it's Christmas I'm gonna thank everyone who has read my blog
or blogposts at least thank you for patronising the daily diary of a crazy kid 
like me ;))
I'm not sure who reads this actually but since it's becoming more public,
hehes I'd have to private some posts heh? :)
But other than that, thank you very much for reading or actually just bothering to click lol.
Thankful ;))



"As the days go by."

Monday, December 24, 2012

Blog Archive