"Going out into the open."
When it gets hard to express myself in the way others understand,
I feel like I tend to say more than I should have or should only reveal.
Sometimes it makes me wanna just keep quiet so I can
save the trouble of explaining myself.
Anyways it's the 31st December 2012 -
which is also defined as page 366 of 366 since this is a leap year.
Yes, it's always the time of the year where we'll look back on our
New Year's Resolutions and see if it's been accomplished.
After some digging through, I found my resolutions for the year 2012:
URGH I CRINGE AT HOW CHEERFUL I SOUND OMG it's so ..*goosebumps*
Resolution #1: Be less frightened, and more bold, brave and have more initiative.
Let's see... I think this year I pretty much achieved all these factors if I compared it to the year 2011.
Quite a stark change actually. So YES that has come true.
Resolution #2: Be MYSELF.
I don't even have to say anything about this it's a definite YES hahas from the way I'm enjoying school clearly everything and everyday's a blast for me!
Resolution #3: Treasure my old friends, make new friends.
Yeap, still cherishing!
Resolution #4: Slim down to my targeted weight.
Okay I can just forget about this since I've been eating and sleeping like a pig for well, the whole year basically. I think I'm just gonna laze around and just .. not be so self-conscious about my weight.
Resolution #5: Get a new eye candy
OHHO that's been pretty much completed!
Resolution #6: Get into a cca - Maybe NRA or Taekwondo.
Lol not happening at the moment. I think I'll just take this up once my poly days end or something since I'd have PLENTY of time to do all that shit.
Resolution #7: Take as many pictures as I can.
Yes! I need to say something about this hahas I'm actually quite happy my photos have reached 3k so I'll like to thank those who've helped to capture those beautiful moments of 2012 ;)
At least, if I die, people will still have something to remember me by.
Resolution #8: Take up a financial scheme.
Yes, done that.
Resolution #9: Ace my studies
Um, in the process of trying to actually HAHA sem 1 wasn't that well done.
Resolution #10: Be with my family - EVERYONE
I might have some problems with my family about timing and all those but now I'm kinda happy that all of these have at least subsided in the second half of the year.
Now I'm just enjoying myself at home with my family :)
For this 2013's New Year Resolution, it's gonna be rather simple.
I hope to be able to expect less, give more, judge less and enjoy more.
Basically, live, laugh, love. ;))




Post a Comment