The Stakes Are High.


It's a pretty Sunday morning and 
I'm up really early to head to Junior's house to finish up our project @.@

Right now I've decided to blog since rendering my reflection video clip 
IS taking a heck of a long time.
Looking back at the previous few posts, 
I guess I was in a pretty bad shape this whole week.
With all the pms, giddiness and pain in the head.
Add on the mood kills and everything else, 
and you've got my problems wrapped in a turmoil.

Of course today I'm not gonna let that get to me 
since I've too much work to do than to bother about this x.x
My pms moment's over for the week hurhur but after reading 
a certain hot guy's blog, I feel kinda sad for him. 
Because he's well, he's feeling sad obviously.
I find it extremely easy to feel people's emotions from their posts,
it's like breathing in the feelings...
so it's pretty upsetting that he thinks people are pushing him away this time.
I hope that he's able to muster the motivation to 
not hide himself. 
I hope that he'll be able to overcome his problems. ><

Anyways on Friday night,
DPAFMS had its secret santa gathering.
It wasn't too bad actually; just a lil sian but still it was fun
conversing with the 'introverts' hahas it feels more like home now ;)
Headed to Clarke Quay with Kim after that where she shared
her pretty interesting experience of the day.
ON the other hand, I told her about my personal shit fantasies and dreams;
something I can't share out loud lol since it's killing me -.-

I am still in dilemma over my thoughts on this matter though,
but I'll compose myself till it reaches its peak.

Current song on replay:
The Wanted - I Found You

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Blog Archive