Have to release myself soon before hypersensitive
me start overreacting over a simple remark.
Punggol seems like an ideal place for me to
disappear into for a while.
disappear into for a while.
And it looks like tonight I'm keeping it together
with some alcohol and guitar.
I sound like an alcoholic huh?
Well that's when you're gravely mistaken.
with some alcohol and guitar.
I sound like an alcoholic huh?
Well that's when you're gravely mistaken.

2 responses to Disorder;
Mariam, there're better ways to relieve any stress you may be feeling than alcohol. Talking to your best friend, listening to music, even watchingtv can make you feel better. So don't crack under stress alright? Be strong and you can definitely get rid of any pressure you may be feeling. :)
Hahas yes I'm doing all of those too. Don't worry I'm not an alcoholic I only drink like half a cup of wine if I'm really a bit too stressed out (since I'm not a fan of wine nor the alcohol taste) Thank you and I hope you'll stay strong too! ;))
Post a Comment