Page 1 of 365.

I am the Director of my own life.
So is everyone else's.
Nobody can change that, so do what you 
can to be happy. 

Currently having supper with some toasted bread and mushroom soup
in the most unglamorous way I could possibly accomplish.
Who knew that bread with Campbell soup could taste so heavenly? :')

So it's 1 January 2013.
Just moments before I was having one sucky emotional turmoil
in my head, one of those ones that Nyiyaz describes.
However, his is in the form of anger while mine is just weird shit all around.
Maybe it's just paranoia at its best. Oh the irony.
Sometimes it feels like I'm going crazy soon, just losing myself to myself.
Not even sure how I'm able to keep it together and 
still maintain this naive, positive belief in hoping. 
I think one day I'll just do a blogpost on my crazy turmoil shit :D

Putting that aside, I think 2012 has simply been one of the most delightful, most adventurous years 
I've ever had.
Meeting so many different people with various characters has got to be one of the
biggest lessons of the past year.
Some have taught me how to manage my anger (by being just plain annoying),
some are ones who confide in me and vice versa (by sharing),
some are those I can relate to very much on different levels and not judge me (sexually, spiritually, etc),
and some are ones I can laugh with so much. (T1A1, DPA, and some special peeps) 

Certainly I haven't forgotten about my old friends,
although with poly life dominating most of my time,
it's hard to communicate or meet up with each other.
At times I feel like I'm taking them for granted.
With that, I apologise if I haven't been spending enough time with you guys.
Or when I sometimes don't reply because I either get too lazy to do so or I just forget. 
*bows down*

2013 shall be a year where I'll try to make my resolutions come true.
That is, judge less, give more, expect less, enjoy, laugh and love more. (added the last two)
It WILL be another fruitful, adventurous year.
It WILL be another year with disappointments, sadness, bitching, negative feelings and possibly insomnia.
However, it WILL be another year closer for everyone in reaching their dreams or peak in life.

So thank you and goodbye 2012, welcome home 2013.

May this year be a blessed one for everyone. ;))

"Page 1."

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blog Archive