Post-Shoot; Pre-lesson


Monday, 28 January 2013, 12.09 PM

So I'm here printing my work at home while there's about 51 minutes to comgra.

Not sure if it's craziness or just plain stupid since I can print at school.

_________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, 29 January 2013, 8.59 AM

Well that's certainly a long time gap from yesterday.
Fell asleep straight after I came home and only woke up at 6 AM.
Actually no, I probably woke up around 2 am + but I decided to continue sleeping
since it was too late to bathe.

Got a shock out of my life when I realised the plastic bag I brought home
was missing and I gotta admit, I'm still pissed even after having found the bag.
Anyways I think I'm gonna leave blogging till AFTER everything since hurhur
there's actually a lot to talk about but kinda busy right now.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blog Archive