Read all about it;

We're all wonderful, wonderful people.
So when did we all get so fearful?

It's getting harder to find something to talk about on this life journal of mine,
especially since there's so much going on with life
and I just don't know where to start lol.
Sleep's getting shorter as the nights pull longer,
and days are moving faster as time flies past this 2013.
I keep telling Jv how I tend to stone and wonder,
how did time fly so fast?

As much as I'd like to acknowledge it, it's simply incomprehensible.
Occasionally I'll stop living in the moment and stone in awe
at how much has passed by. 
Assignment deadlines are reaching with every second,
the sem's ending and I might end up in a foreign class, and the like.
Jv's 18 now, can you believe it?
And very soon, I'll be 18. Eight-fucking-teen. 
Not sure if I can actually believe it this time round.
Maybe I'm just stuck in a time loop of 2012.
Or just stuck in the wake of it.

Teens my age are discussing about university plans,
where they're going to move to, what they're going to do in the future
and I'm just like, I ain't got no plan hun.
Not a zilch. 
Wait, I haven't had a plan since secondary school.
So technically, FSV was a 'shotgun' move in a sense. 
I don't know what I'm going to do after poly, I don't have any university plans
nor a single clue on what my career's going to be like.
But that's what makes everything so fun.
You don't know what's coming next, nor what's going to become of you.
Most people would criticise and say that I just don't have a goal in life.
Yeah, I don't, or maybe my career might be one that hasn't been crafted yet.
Nobody really knows.
I'm just a kid trying to understand what this new life game is about,
as do other muddle-headed people out there too. 
The very least we can do is to live in the moment, 
until we're certain enough to make a decision.

So live in the moment, and don't ever regret it.

"Happy times are memories gained,
and sad times are learning experiences."


Emeli Sandé - Read All About It

You've got the words to change a nation
but you're biting your tongue
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
afraid you'll say something wrong
If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song?
So come, on come on
Come on, come on
You've got a heart as loud as lions
So why let your voice be tamed?
Baby we're a little different
there's no need to be ashamed
You've got the light to fight the shadows
so stop hiding it away
Come on, Come on

I wanna sing, I wanna shout
I wanna scream till the words dry out
so put it in all of the papers,
i'm not afraid
They can read all about it
Read all about it oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh

At night we're waking up the neighbours
while we sing away the blues
making sure that we remember yeah
cause we all matter too
If the truth has been forbidden
then we're breaking all the rules
so come on, come on
come on, come on,
Lets get the tv and the radio
to play our tune again
its 'bout time we got some airplay of our version of events
There's no need to be afraid
I will sing with you my friend
Come on, come on


I wanna sing, I wanna shout
I wanna scream till the words dry out
so put it in all of the papers,
i'm not afraid
They can read all about it
Read all about it oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
Now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this
Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

I wanna sing, I wanna shout
I wanna scream till the words dry out
so put it in all of the papers,
i'm not afraid
They can read all about it
Read all about it oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-oh

I wanna sing, I wanna shout
I wanna scream till the words dry out
so put it in all of the papers,
i'm not afraid
They can read all about it
Read all about it oh


Monday, January 21, 2013

Blog Archive