Simple realisations.

"Hidden revelations."

It's strange how when you sit back and observe the people around you,
you start to get the small, simple habits of them.
Every now and then, it always jumps out at me like "oh this person does this all the time"
or "this person is actually lonely".
Those little observations really changes the impression you have of them.
Sometimes it just starts to nag at you in a way. 

Talked to Jv about this yesterday, and then I realised,
it's been a long time since I actually expressed anything at all truthfully
and just everything.
Which leads to me noticing that I have kept so much down
so I wouldn't be hurting anyone. 
Of course that doesn't really help to defend myself from getting hurt 
by people's harsh words, even if they're joking. 
Well even if it means I get put down, I'll still continue with my belief and resolution in not judging.
And to me, it means not expressing.
Thus, if I were to voice every single thought in my mind,
I'd probably get shot so many times you can't even count. 
It'll hurt the person so deeply because it's their character flaw.

Anyways I was relieved that she understood my point of view, 
being in a family with similar financial values does teach you a thing or two about discipline.

I guess she's one of those people who're always there for you.
Even though she cannot exactly give advice sometimes, 
she still tries her best to give positive motivation. 
Basically, she LISTENS, just like Sharlene and  Zack do, just like other people do. 
The best thing is they don't act indifferent about it, because they wholeheartedly acknowledge your problems. 
(Jv that's why I said you and Zack were quite compatible) 

Honestly it's annoying how I observe and I realise
people don't do that shit anymore. 
It's more of them telling every single detail of their lives how 
they had their lunch, how they bathed, what they went through on the bus.
There's no more physical talk without any intervention.
That's why people cherish talks about life, because those conversations don't come often.
And when they do, they're from the heart.
Like what Nyiyaz always does. 
And no one's freaking distracted or left out.
Sometimes I feel so sad for those who gets left out.

That's why, one day, technology will be the fucking death of us all. 
Irks me like hell.

"With that it's another reminder for me to expect less. "

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Blog Archive