Bitch Fit.

2 more challenges;
The rarest times have arrived.
Stayed up the whole night to do Storytelling and making a list of things to do.
It's probably because of the fact that I was doing things slowly and procrastination
that caused this but if it's for assignments I'd rather do slow and with passion than 
be some kanchiong bitch and try to complete everything at once.

With the lack of sleep, comes the ultimate surprise of well, 
the bloody month.
I certainly had the feeling I'd snap at anyone who was going to annoy me with their fucking actions or stupid comments. 
Pardon the crude remark, I absolutely hate to use the word 'stupid' or hear people saying it. 
(momma taught us children not to use it)
Scolded my fan before I went to print stuff for people.
Arrived in school with energy depleting and did final edits for Comgra.
Came into a lab full of noise and I swear to god it was loud.

Perhaps my actions didn't seem that bad.
My mindset, on the hand took a 180 degree turn.
I think I was pretty rude internally overall because 
honestly if anyone was gonna talk to me about their lives or what they had for breakfast
on this day, I wouldn't give a single ounce of fuck.
Because basically, I couldn't care less about your life.
Today's probably judgement day too where even queueing up at the printer station 
seems to make me wanna burn all of the ones at the front to pieces.
Why?
Cuz Dione's about to pass out and they're taking a helluva long time surfing the net.
Not to mention my swaying back and forth from the loss of blood.
Moral of the story?
Invest in a freaking thumbdrive, guys. 

"We can do this."

Friday, February 8, 2013

Blog Archive