It's so cuteeee!!!
This lil cat has sad eyes though...
It's amazing how it's already Feb.
Just a few days ago it was the end of Jan.
Maybe it's due to my screwed body clock that I've completely lost track of time.
Or maybe since most of my days are used up fully.
It still feels like 2012;
I'm still writing my dates as 2012, I'm counting the year through days and not dates and
I'm stoning more than I should.
Feels so surreal, every single day right now.
It's the 2nd Feb, and it's nearing soon. Very soon.
Pretty shocked by how fast it's approaching.
I'm probably running too slow and time has pursued a far greater length.
So I guess it's time I straighten things out from this heap of mess and lack
of knowledge and clarity in it.
Putting my personal preferences aside while maintaing my identity.
On a side note, every single time a long period passes,
I'd realise hey, I haven't had chocolates in such a while.
Chocolates are my thing; like I'm a fan of nice chocolates and chocolates on anything.
Even cakes with chocolates that's a good combination too.
Seems like life is moving too fast for you to sit down and enjoy the simple things like
eating and reading.
I long to shoot some arrows in a field.
I long to go for a shooting session with a gun.
I long to go to a beach to cycle.
Maybe I shall do that during the holidays.
___________________________________________________________
- 10:34 PM -
Although this came out a few days ago,
I really wanna promote it because it's just so damn good omg.
Sistar19 - Gone Not Around Any Longer
Okay the song title might sound a lil off but I really like the fact that
this song had a jazz + piano tune to it.
IT'S A GREAT COMBINATION.
IT'S A GREAT COMBINATION.
It's like both sexy and sad at the same time;
Not to mention the shots were pretty good like I believe there's a few match cuts here and there.
The subtle sexiness is just wow *thumbs up*
Love this song man. ;))
"Shifting my perspectives around and not making a sound."

Post a Comment