Impression.
Turns out my conversations with Vienna's getting more frequent.
(even though it's only the 2nd time lolol)
Had a long discussion over our problems each, about her group's progress
and her perspective on it.
She also had a moment of realisation (gurl you have got to notice more if you're reading this =P)
about something.
Not to mention I revealed the truth to her where I did bitch about her in the first semester.
Felt pretty guilty and stuttered when I said it but hey, at least I've said it!
I feel relieved knowing that I don't have to feel so bad about bitching anymore
since I am trying my best to let go and move on with rage.
Anyways I do enjoy these talks with her cuz that's when she reveals herself. ;))
Had much more to say on this post but well it's now a public platform
so might as well do something more............unprivate.
Like sharing some really meaningful quotes from Twitter (Best Film Quotes) :
"Joy of life is in anything we can experience. People just need to change the way they look at those things.” -Into the Wild (2007)
"Sometimes you don't know you've crossed a line until you're already on the other side." -Feast of Love (2007)
"What you get is what you get. What you do with what you get, that’s more the point." -City of Ember (2008)
"Look inside yourself. You are more than what you have become. Remember who you are." -The Lion King (1994)
“You have options. You can either continue to be miserable or you can just accept the way things are.” -Ghost Town (2008)
And speaking of Journey To The West (noticed from FB and Twitter),
today's the first time I ever voluntarily travelled from
Lavander to Pasir Ris and bounced all the way to Clementi.
I need music for this shit attempts man.
"Not sure if I'm supposed to give two shit about it."
Monday, February 4, 2013

Post a Comment