Watched 8 episodes and I still cannot believe what I'm actually watching.
As innocent as it sounds, Mirai Nikki is actually a psychotic story revolving
around an insane girl and a well, cowardly boy.
Came across this anime while I was googling images for my personal reflections.
Pretty creepy I know, but apparently this series has got me stuck on it for a while
since it's the first time I've ever watched a thriller anime.
I mean, High School Of The Dead was pretty gore and bloody and full of boobs (no, really)
but this would be a lighter version of it?
You can't really compare between the two since HSTD was about some zombie invasion
whereas Mirai Nikki is about having future diaries and killing each other.
I must say, this current show IS similar to The Hunger Games or Battle Royale.
Which probably is the reason that caught my interest.
Liberation Day One.
I believe you can gauge the gore level.
Best thing's that it's all done by the same female.
Her crazy obsession over the coward.
When she's all getting ready to kill.
I have to applaud this anime's bold move in showing real, raw
scenes to make it seem even more realistic O.O
Anyways, it's really comical how people can be so insecure yet hold up their prides.
I'm not saying I'm not one. I am definitely insecure yet strong-headed at the same time.
After all, we're still humans.
Being insecure and strong-headed has its golden aspects and limitations.
Sometimes, it could be an advantage.
At times, it could be your worst flaw.
Got caught in a turbulence.
I hope everything goes well.
"Ohana means family... Family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten." -Lilo & Stitch (2002)
*D'awwww I really won't get over this quote it's so sweet ;'))*
Sunday, February 17, 2013




Post a Comment