It was probably the best twist of events I've had.
As the smile kept up, inside I was wondering if I'd actually deserved it.
I don't think I did, the group deserved it more than me.
I think everyone should share it!
At least for the opening sequence it was plausible that I could get it
but I just didn't see how it could happen for editing.
Guess it's just the name.
ANYWAYS,
didn't expect the orgasm thing to haunt me again lol now
EVERYONE has seen it sigh.
I'm glad the night went well definitely.
Really grateful and to the rest who feel demoralised over the awards,
I hope that you'll cheer up! :)
The next time will definitely be better.
This has been a great learning experience.
All I'll like to say to my group would be:
Thanks for putting through my bullshit and fixing the holes that I unconsciously made
even though it pissed you guys off.
I'm really, really grateful for all the help, as well as the time spent during this FP production.
It was a great month of new knowledge gained, as well as understanding each other more.
And I'm glad we worked together, because at least if we do work together the next time,
we'd be more prepared than ever because we'd have learnt how to deal with problems.
On a side note, I apologise if I have irritated anyone during this period.
I'm not dumb to the fact that you guys were definitely angry with me or rather everyone
was really upset with each other one way or another during the production.
I'm only considering whether I should explain my actions and thoughts but
hmmmm there are its advantages and disadvantages :/
Oh well, if you want an explanation just ask me personally then!
I think the desperate laughter that me, Junior and Bart had during the last lapse of editing could've suited the moment when we won the first award and the consecutive ones after that.
And as Bart and Shannen quoted:
"The worst performance of our careers, and they never doubted it for a second."
We should pull this shit off more often man.
I'll also like to say goodbye to our dear beloved Ms Jaspreet.
Received a message from Jv and later on Mq stating that she'd passed away from a heart attack.
I did feel a bit shocked since it was only a year or two since we last saw her.
It happened so quickly there wasn't time to react.
Furthermore, I got the notice during the FP awards.
This is another reminder to always cherish those that're around you.
Support those supporting you, give back to those who've been giving you so much
and return the love to those who've been loving you all these while.
Ms Jas, I hope you're feeling better now where you are.
I hope you're in a better place.
May you rest in peace.
P.S. pictures for the FP awards night will come later (when they've been uploaded lol)
"New revelations, new beginning."
Simultaneously;
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Post a Comment