I just love how bright the sun is shining,
even if it's a really ass hot day.
Sigh, sucks not being able to understand some stories that shows are trying to put across.
Can't tell whether this inability was conceived from watching too many withoutproper rest and reflection or just the incapability to 'feel' as much anymore.
Got interrupted by my second sis, saying how she announced it to mumma.
We also had a talk about moving on after school ends and well,
I didn't expect that she'd want the same thing as me and mind you she's in her year 3 of uni lol.
I guess we're both childish in that sense. :)
As I was saying, it is a disadvantage to not comprehend some emotions.
I mean it's not that I'm stone cold literally, I still do cry at certain pathetic weird scenes
but I guess when it comes to specific things like affection in movies or shows then yeah.
That doesn't mean I don't FEEL in reality though.
Anyways.
Back in the past, the ease of 'feeling' was present but well as the quote goes,
"Sometimes, what happened for us in the past affect who we are today." - Desperate Housewives
During the mini discussion Nyiyaz and I had on facebook a long time ago,
he did say that if you feel emotionless, it's because of you've suppressed feelings and your ego has to be entertained, and that tears signify the melting of a frozen heart.
Well, I still haven't found a reason why it's still the same.
And it's getting even tougher.
"Disconnected."
Post a Comment