Immersed;

Word for word.

The beauty of reading is that you'll be able to delve deeper 
into your mind to create and explore.
I love this part the most, where it's easy for me to slip into my imagination just as
I start reading and snap out of it to well do stuff in reality.
Although it's not as 'powerful' as it used to be, pretty glad that it's still working well ;))

Finished a book today.
I have to admit, it was more spectacular than I expected.
It wasn't like the kinda 'explosive' effect but more of a subtle, sly effect that creeped 
into you as you read on.
It gets better if you know what the book's focused on.
Season Of The Witch by Natasha Mostert, as the title goes, doesn't exactly focus on witchcraft in terms of all those hocus pocus stuff.
The novel touches on the quest of reaching a higher being; enlightenment; or nirvana in that sense.
I am pleasedddddd.

Moving on, before I let procrastination work its magic any longer,
I shall blog about my birthday celebrations so far.

1 March

Attended the first FBC GM and headed to Bedok to meet the girls.
We had lunch/dinner at Strictly Pancakes in an unknown part of Siglap.
Much to my knowledge, they'd planned a surprise for me while Vera was having her famous
'stomach ache'.
I wasn't really up to it when we went to Marine Parade Library, and then again I knew the reason.
So here are the pictures:
Strictly Pancakes was gooodddddddd ;>

Me and Vera ;)



 The shit we did

 And a shot with ma bitch while getting photobombed :)

2 March

Spent most of the day lazing around at home.
Went to Swensens for dinner and finally had my birthday celebration close to midnight LOL.
Opened my presents and everything and I just have to say,
Thank you to my family for the gifts ;))
I wasn't shocked, then again that's my character lol.
As well as to my friends who gave me presents and celebrated with me thank you to you guys too ;))

3 March

Had my first photog event and I was quite excited + nervous + tired + impressed with the experience.
I felt like death shortly after the marathon since the small lil cup of Moscato doubled 
the exhaustion felt from my lack of sleep.
Almost fell asleep at Vienna's house, but instead we filtered our photos, ate
Anderson's Ice Cream and played Monopoly Deal.
It was an exhilarating experience, thrashing people at one shot it's so fun I'd like to play it again 
when I'm not bored of it :3
I had fun at her house!
Arrived at Kallang Leisure Park at around 7 plus and Vienna lied about me being pissed about
them being late lol I only said I'd get pissed I didn't say I was.
Had dinner and tried out ice skating for the first time!
I really had fun. 
I think it's the first time I had screamed so much that I felt truly afraid that people would find it annoying it's totally unintentional lol.
And I really appreciated the fact that even as pussy as the guys were, they went out onto the ice.
Also the part where everyone really wanted to celebrate my birthday I bow down to you guys :))

A successful shot!

 Forever pedos with the bimbos sigh.


 We were like y'know, sea otters holding hands so we wouldn't fall ;))


 It took a medium sized effort to say thank you since I mean I felt very flustered to say it.
BUT THERE, THANK YOU GUYS ;))

4 March

Had our second GM, and the Bayers created wonderful cheers I really loved them.
Got into the spirit of camp and we had our cheeroff with the other tribes!
Went to Marina Barrage after that to celebrate my birthday once more hehes.
Tried to fly a kite bought from Daiso, but clearly it did not work.
Bumped into Meng Qian and his girlfriend as well I hope they weren't making love *squints eyes*


I thought I'd be spared from the wind that many of the SLs experienced
at the FMS Courtyard but NOOOOOO the wind at
Marina Barrage was relentless too :(





Absolutely love these kinda candid shots ;))

5 March 

Spent the day at Sentosa with the DPAFMS people.
Even though not a lot of people came, we still had fun with the chilling out and eating and talking.
Bart, Vienna and Teri came to 'visit' and we separated soon after that.
I believe Bart must be very lonely without his gay buddy.




As Junior hasn't uploaded the photos yet I can't post them here unfortunately OTL


Shall post them soon!! 

Acting for a really short scene tomorrow I'm too lazy to committttttt 
and I'm a bit nervous hmmmm scared of being late and as well as the scene itself..

Sigh.

"But I cover up won't let it show."



Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blog Archive