Opened;

"It's clearing up."

Five minutes is enough to change a perspective on something.
It lets you see what you've never noticed before,
and then you'd just realise it.
Sometimes, it acts as a warning, to ask you to be careful.
Never to underestimate things, or people for that matter.
I was supposed to have posted this last night, but I was far too tired to even do so.
That said, that short moment brought about a reminder never to thread too far
before you get hurt.
Pain is permanent, because it still stays forever in your memories even if it's just a faint
ghost of it. 
However, it will be forever there, etched like a worm.
Worse, it could become a scar.
I won't take this so lightly anymore. 

Digressing, I don't think it's that hard to make an effort.
Or maybe some are just too insecure to make a decision.
Then again, some just can't let go of their ego to make a change.
Others can't be bothered because it's not their style.
And the rest give up halfway because it's not their thang.

If you're gonna give up halfway, don't even start in the first place.
It'll only make you look like the rest of those half-assed mundanes.

"Free my mind."

Friday, March 29, 2013

Blog Archive