It's so amazing how some people can talk about things I never knew.
Things that are much too difficult for the teenage mind to understand,
but simple enough for the adult.
Makes me so shocked yet delightfully curious at the same time.
Just read a friend's blog for the first time.
Even though the fact that she's really mature lay within, it wasn't exactly brought to light
until I read the posts.
They were intellectual, some of discovering new things, some of her daily events and some of her own
emotional wrecks.
And certain posts shocked me since they were the exact same situations I was in.
Or the same feeling I had.
Upon finding foreign topics, I decided to do research.
As I got deeper into the information, I found out that I could only understand the gist of it.
It disappointed me that I'm far from understanding something so interesting.
And then it hit me that she was able to comprehend such a detailed chunk of knowledge.
Looks like I've got more to learn.
_________________________________________________________________
On a side note, I am sleepy.
Maybe I should just continue tomorrow.
But I know, once I stop blogging, the talking starts again.
Damn with the head voices.
Thank goodness for music to turn them down.
Regardless of whether it's a temporary escape, it feels good not having to think about everything sometimes.
Oh and I like Gabrielle Aplin's new song, Panic Cord.
It isn't everyday you get a whole music piece dedicated in portraying reality.
It isn't everyday you hear something in contrast to the other lovey dovey songs.
And, it isn't everyday you hear something that could tug at your heart strings.
Goodnight.
#nowplaying Coldplay - The Scientist
Others.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Post a Comment