Welcome to my life at present.
My body has finally broken down.
After a period of pulling through FP and all, which is surprising since I fall sick very easily.
These are the rare times when the child at heart takes control
while the adult at mind and body is left to watch and rest.
Yes, my child self has taken over.
I'm watching myself observe my surroundings with a naive blurness
as I continue to feel like shit bodily.
Real full on shit.
Just popped two flu tablets (those lil small ones that pack an awful) to well, literally
knock myself out.
Mind's all exhausted from expanding physically and mentally.
Throat is sorta sore at the moment, with a smexy voice as well as a cough.
Going north, my nose has started to run its mile on me and now, well,
I'm having tissues stuck up that mafacker.
God, exertion does have its limits.
And god, have I over-exerted myself.
Worse thing is, I'm still not backing down.
With FBC just a mere few days away, it's impossible to take a break without preparing first :(
I'm out of character
I'm in rare form
And if you really know me,
It's not the norm.
Cuz I'm doing things that I don't normally do.
What a song with perfect lyrics to relate to this context.
Except that it's more about sex than it is about health.
Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight
Lastly, for some reason,
I find Imagine Dragons - Radioactive highly reassuring.
"Stretched past limits."

Post a Comment