"Repeat your mantra, or whatever it is you do. Because I'm about to kiss you."
- Forbidden, Syrie James & Ryan M. James
Aw shucks this has got to be one of the best dialogues I've seen in this book.
Although the novel took on a less sophisticated writing style, less so than I desired,
the story wasn't half bad.
The fonts were nice so another point added.
I've probably got...another 4-5 books left to read on but unfortunately
my attention span has waned for the day.
So I'd been thinking about it and decided that I'll still stick to my own advice.
I can't be tempted by this mere shit cuz no I will not be fooled.
And I realised that knocking my head against the car roof really DID
do some damage - I'm almost sure I have a bruise on the left side of my head right now.
That probably added on the wooziness to my exhaustion after the Hop Night.
Plus the inability to think properly or draft out comprehensible sentences.
Anyways thanks anonymous for the comment on staying safe hehes
yes I actually would.
I know myself well enough I'd never let myself go that far because my inhibitions
are keeping me in check and well informed of my 'wild' status.
However, if I do lose myself one day, it's probably due to the lack of self-control.
Major lack of self-control.
"I'm not buying it."
P.S. Alive by Krewella and If I Lose Myself by One Republic are really good jams at the moment. LISTEN TO IT OK.
Still replaying Radioactive though ;))
Good Read On A Saturday Night;
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Post a Comment