"How much longer can you put up a facade?
How much longer can we all put up these facades?"
How much longer can we all put up these facades?"
To start things off, I'll like to explain the little things about myself that people more or less don't really take note.
I can multi-task, but yet I can't.
Asking me to multi-task between school life and outside of it in terms of returning back to secondary school would take me some time to actually pay attention to it.
This is because I'd be deeply involved in the current period that I'm in with all the things lined up - assignments, deadlines, events perhaps, as well as personal matters.
It's like living two separate lives sometimes.
That being said, I tend to forget about my close friends sometimes, secondary school ones.
Yes, there's talk and everything, but when it comes to meeting, it's close to none because of our differing schedules.
AND that leads to what I said about forgetting.
I forget real easily.
I leave my cup lying around, newspaper in the toilet, clothes in the bathroom, keys in another bag almost every single day.
For years.
I ask someone to send me something, I may take three times the attempts because I simply,
forget to ask.
It's just that I'm just very 'into' living the moment that the most important people may slip out of my mind.
I vaguely remember my memories from primary and lower secondary school.
Perhaps I have too much on my mind and thus the lack of 'memory space'.
With that said, I apologise if I may forget about you once in a while.
It's solely unintentional and even if I don't talk to you guys,
I'll always be there if you need help. Like for real I'm seriously here as a HELP101 HOTLINE. :)
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now on to my actual task.
No one's really pushing anyone down.
The actual problem that one may be upset about is that no one is there to help him or her and it seems like the force of the whole universe is out to spite them and leave them in the darkest pits of despair.
But no, that's what one thinks. Try getting up without thinking of all that.
Easier said than done?
Yeah it is definitely, but if you don't help yourself first and not get discouraged by the fact that you're going through shit then it'll be literally be, easier said than done.
One may say that you're attempting to crawl out, but how does he/she actually crawl out from the abyss they created unknowingly?
The same hell pit manufactured from the countless of shit they kept to themselves to keep a low profile/don't want to put pressure/don't want to face the fucking truth.
Don't leave your problems in the dark; as much as it may feel like a burden to tell others, express it if you know you can't handle it being kept within you.
One may think no one bothers to listen.
Now then, think again.
Have you listened?
Listened to others talking about their misery, or have you displayed a temporary interest on the subject and brushed it aside to talk about your daily dose of life e.g buying new clothes, painting a new colour, seeing your idol, etc.
Everything sums up to you, the human.
Human beings are irksome, they're selfish, cruel, self-centered sons of bitches.
But we're all humans in the end.
The same stupid creations that has foolishly sped up the destruction of all mankind and mother nature.
Why? To achieve OUR OWN goals.
As well as the same stupid people who craves for attention - Attention, affection and love like no other.
Sometimes one has to notice that maybe what they're going through now, may have been the same treatment they've put on others.
Example: Talking to people only when they NEED something from them.
(one of my pet peeves I swear this is fucking annoying I hate it when people do that)
Another example is the one mentioned before about only being more interested to talk about that new hairdo rather than try to comfort someone about their problems.
Or about their lives basically.
It's rather easy to predict what happens after the 'I'm not getting any affection' part.
They close up, distance themselves and begin on their wallowing in despair.
One should see that this won't work.
If this is an attempt to see if anyone would reach out, then one is terribly mistaken.
How are the loved ones supposed to stretch out a hand when they can't find the door to the emotional turmoil that one has wrapped himself/herself in?
People can only help out for so long, and then they'll give up and walk away frustrated when their efforts to help are constantly being thwarted by one's stubborn and unrelenting curtain of sorrow.
What one has to do is step out from that miserable place they went to.
Start by confiding in friends - just vent out every single frustration you have.
Family, friends, life, personal, love. Anything.
I'm pretty sure friends are smart enough to see the emergency meter right in one's soul.
"When you feel like there's no way out, love (any love lol in my opinion) is the only way."

Post a Comment