Lost Thoughts;

"Mission accomplished."

Always wanted to blog about this but due short term memory,
I'd forgotten about it until now.

When I was on my way to the library from Bugis Street,
I came across two lil boys (they look malay).
They were really small, like possibly five to seven perhaps?
But what caught my attention were their actions.
While crossing the road, they held their right hand up and looked towards the vehicles.
Their dad, walking in front of them, glanced behind to make sure that 
they were with him.
It's so amazing how one small lesson from a parent can teach a child how to safely
manoeuvre in life.
The best part was that they were spotting comic printed hoodies of Flash and Green Lantern (I think)
so they looked really small-ish and adorable.
JUST SO CUTE. 

And just today, I spotted a family crossing the road.
I didn't really look at the family.
My eyes were fixed on the two children who were holding hands as they crossed the road.
A brother and his sister.
These are the little things that make people's day.
And possibly, bringing back a lil hope for the future generation. 


"Ohana means family."

"A temporal switch of sides."

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blog Archive