Not Yet Asleep;


Just a short post before I sleep (or lie in bed thinking about shit and let my mental chatter ruin me)

So recently, I've been listening to this dude's songs and 
I just can't comprehend how amazing *and captivating* his voice is.
There's emotion dripping in every note that he makes, 
and you can literally FEEL it at the edge of your skin.
If there was any song that people should have an orgasm at, 
this is one good example. 

NICE EYES AND LASHES.
They remind me and my sis of Jensen Ackles, 
the actor who's playing the role of Dean in Supernatural. ;)
James Arthur - Fallin' on the XFactor 2012 Survival Round

I mean c'mon, who wouldn't melt at a guy singing, 'I love you' in such a sexy, yet subtle manner?!'
Or even, 'And I keep on falling in and out, of lo-o-o-ve with you' ?!
Better yet, 'How do you give me so much pleasure?' 
Well besides The Weeknd - Wicked Games, this would be it. For now.
For a more intense, emotional genre, I believe this final performance would blow you guys off the roof.

And James Arthur won. 

This guy is freaking talented and he seems humble enough about it so good job. *claps*


There's also another participant on this year's The Voice USA 2013 who sang
a jazz, sexy version of 'Sexy And I Know It' by LMFAO.

Christian Porter - Sexy And I Know It on The Voice USA 2013

The first time listening it may seem weird, but as time goes you'd find that his voice is actually incredibly low and well, sexy is the only way I can put it.

Okay just one last one to show that I'm not just attracted to all the male participants.
These ladies are gooddddd. 

USHER'S REACTION.
The Morgan Twins - Fallin' on The Voice USA 2013

"In and out."

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Blog Archive