"People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered;
Forgive them anyway.
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.
Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.
Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.
Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.
Build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway."
Give the world the best you've got anyway."
And this shall be my reminder for the year.
I seem to always forget to not let things affect my personal view and moral principles.
It is observed that the post below has garnered some views as well as
shocking responses like asking who is it or being really awkward.
Well what's new then? ;)
Someone posted this to my post:
"You don't have to be afraid of falling in love, Mariam. Maybe you have once, and the guy you fell in love with was a total jerk who ruined you. But maybe times have changed. Maybe that guy is a better, more matured guy. Maybe you should be brave now and try it again. It may work, whether with the same guy or a new person you've met. You won't know until you've tried. It's up to you. :)"
Anon, whoever you are, you're darn nice. Thanks for reading :))
Aside from my humorous day, I'll like to actually know who this loyal anon reader is.
Now won't you tell me? :))
____________________________________________________________________________________
9.45 PM
Usually I wouldn't really take much of kpop into account unless it really has
quite a big impact since, I'm not so much of an aggressive fan.
Heck, I'm not even a fan of 2 PM.
But this latest song is just. Well.
2PM - All Day I Think Of You
If you're looking for any hot asian dude to stare and drool at,
this might just be the right hit for you.
The song has a very sultry tune to it, with the occasional rapping and the
step autotune at the back (to make it worse).
However, what makes it so special is the melody that sounds like it's really going through
pain and needs some form of catharsis.
And well their attempt at singing high-pitched was rather risky but definitely successful.
The best part of this mv is seeing them getting all ready to make out with their partners.
And the chair dance.
At first, I was rather impressed that they came out with a dance using chairs.
Music videos often NOT use anything else as props unless it's for small parts.
But I guess this one decided to take another risk. Good job guys.
Then, it came to my mind that all they ever did on the chair was to make love to it.
(Yuerong please don't kill me lol :3)
Which makes me crack up a lot HAHA
I mean seriously, they did almost literally nothing.
The occasional actions were to act very sexy and smug on the seat.
If not, to play musical chairs.
Later on, modernism and postmodernism came across my mind and I thought,
'Technically, dance doesn't HAVE to be defined as moving.'
In this current era, you could just snap your fingers and act sexy on a chair and still
say that it's dancing.
You could also change the rules of dancing by having hot males working their butts instead of the ladies.
It kinda seems REALLY REALLY amusing, but at the same time it's pretty darn attractive
I mean just hear the screams from girls.
I don't even have to explain myself.
Overall? Nice song and play with the noir. Just the starting's a bit jarring lol.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
So my mum told me about this article she read in the TNP (yes she reads gossip and bullshit).
It was about this prata man 'rescuing' a woman sitting in the middle of a traffic intersection.
What was she doing?
Reading a book.
I am amazed by her bravery at that.
Putting the prata flipping aside, the man went to the middle of the chaos and took a nearby road sign and placed it in front of the lady.
He then directed the traffic with the help of passer-bys.
At least this guy did a good deed rather than the others who'd like to stop and stare. (literally)
What I find so funny is that she sat in the yellow box of the intersection
and READ A BOOK.
The fascinating part is that she didn't get knocked down because all the vehicles were trying to avoid her.
I swear this should be made a social experiment.
Source: http://www.tnp.sg/content/prata-man-rescues-woman-sitting-traffic-intersection
Source: http://www.tnp.sg/content/prata-man-rescues-woman-sitting-traffic-intersection
______________________________________________________________________________________
One of the highlights of the day.
Found this beautiful cat in my neighbourhood (finally) and followed it for some time.
I was wondering what in the world was it doing when it settled on some grass and begun...digging.
Was it searching for something? Some past? I thought.
And then some part of me said, "Hun, you won't find your past in there."
Okay, thats not the point.
It was pretty distracted as it looked around its surroundings every time it heard a sound.
And then I realised what it was doing.
IT WAS DIGGING A HOLE TO DO ITS BUSINESS IN.
Talk about civilised man.
This cat has more manners than what a mere human actually has.
Now that's irony.
Now won't you tell me? :))
One response to Be Kind Anyway.
No problem! :) I wish you all the best in your love life, if you choose to pursue one. You do sound like someone who deserves to be loved by a special guy. ;)
Post a Comment