Let's face the fact that you're lucky.
Get your discipline up and working seriously
or I will put a mirror in front of your face.
Crap on Monday, Shit on Tuesday, More poop on Wednesday, and so on.
Haven't really updated in this space because right now reality's taking much more attention
than I'll like to get comfortable with.
Personal time, space and peace has been compromised;
work, socialising and uncertainty takes center stage on the other hand.
Sometimes I wonder what society has done to our minds.
Good spirit, bad intention guys.
Anyways, I should be writing on something a bit deeper like how all my previous posts are like
but I've lost the feel for it since I haven't updated for quite a while :(
Well then, let's start again.
Denial.
What's that? It's basically 'rejection' or 'ignorance' of something - maybe towards the truth or something else.
Why does one deny?
Because they're hardheaded fools that are too stubborn to acknowledge the truth and accept defeat.
We all are.
Because denial is always associated with our feelings, our beliefs that come straight from the heart.
It can occur for a long period of time, depending on the amount of self-control
that one can effort to put in.
Until something forcibly breaks that oh-so-calm composure.
The person would have to stop running away and face the situation.
To THINK, in a simpler manner of putting it.
Why are we afraid to come to terms with the real problem at hand?
Why do we run away from these?
Because everyone knows that once we stop and acknowledge that situation -
our feelings towards it, that's where everything else takes place.
Including the self-realisation about it.
Doubt, sadness, anger, betrayal, jealousy, hurt, weakness, guilt, low self-esteem;
anything else depending on the matter that you have pushed to the back of your mind.
Examples could be:
"I can't get over him. I ran away, caused so much hurt, but in the end I still can't forget about him."
"I like her. After so much ignoring and pushing the thoughts and feelings aside, I still can't run away from it."
"Nobody remembers me. I'm always the one putting in effort and getting stepped on. I just thought everyone were nice to me but they aren't."
"I think I like him.. But in the end I actually don't because he's so easy to get and now that I know him, it's a little boring and I can't say this but I'm not as interested anymore."
"I'm jealous..They went out again and didn't tell me. I hate this why am I always getting left out?"
"My loved one did not pass away. He/she's still here; I can see them."
And so on.
My friend always tells me that the more you deny, the more you'd think about it.
The more your feelings come to haunt you.
It's true, they will inevitably come to whip your unsightly ass,
causing you to wake up to ugly reality.
So pick one.
Be in denial or face the truth.
Being in the world of ignorance is blissful, you avoid anything and everything that isn't 'useful' in your life.
However, you won't last forever.
Nobody ever does, I can tell you.
Mine was most recent.
Whether the impact of reality was pleasant or not,
I'll leave that for you to ponder over. :))
"Do something."
P.S. Let's take this last moment to appreciate how awesome FMS is.
As well as Happy 50th Birthday NP.

Post a Comment