Vat Is This.


So just 5 minutes ago I stumbled upon this on the left panel of my facebook homepage.
And this was what I got - Done on 6 December 2010


-Whoops-





______________________________________________________________________________________________________

What the flying fuck lolol.
Thinking about it now, I can't believe I did this crap 3 years back.
So I'm just gonna do it again and see how different the answers are now that I'm 18.

A - AVAILABLE: Single and ready to mingle ;)) okay technically I'm actually mingling...with people.
B - BIRTHDAY: 02 March 
C - CRUSHING ON: Well so back then I was pretty cheeky eh? So now I'm crushing on...Paramore cuz they love to crush, crush, crush you see and that's fun 
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Cornflakes + Condensed Milk = Is that even a drink
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Jv and Sharlene 
F - FAVORITE SONG: I have no particular favourite song actually. I have loads of songs that I like and listen to more often though. I'd say one of them is Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. :)
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Bears. This wins hands down.
H - HOMETOWN: The Asian Tropical Dessert where rain falls miraculously.
I - IN LOVE WITH: Everything I'd say? -feeling as holy as Abbdul and Nyiyaz-
J - JUGGLE: My books? I bet people would've thought it to be BOOBS but no can do bruddah. I have no books though hmmm 
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Yeappp it's an infinite amount if I were to count mentally.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE?: 6 Hours to part of Germany C: - I would like to stick with this answer but the 'C:' just makes me shrink with embarrassment.
M - Milkshake flavour: CHOCOLATE. HANDS DOWN ON THIS.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3 1/2 See what I did there? I could make a sequel to Federico Fellini's 8 1/2 :3
O - ONE WISH: Sorry but I always save that for my birthday.
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: My momma cuz she accidentally called me lol.
R - REASON TO SMILE: Life's too short to be frowning, so why not smile? It's easy, and it makes everyone happier, yourself included. Okay plus the fact that the law of attraction states that if you're positive, you attract good things to happen :))
S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: I forgot lol
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: Technically it was 8, then maybe 10 plus and finally 11.30 am perhaps?
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Wait lemme go check -- oh it's like kinda dyed I think this pair went through paintball or something
V - VEGETABLE(S): I'll eat anything my mum cooks lol
W - WORST HABIT: Waking up late, leaving my books in the toilet, etc. You can name it for me too :D
> What the actual fuck is 'you can name it for me too :D'? I need to kill myself lol but anyways the ones said are true and is...still true. Really forgetful -shrugs-
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Two perhaps? Or three.
Y - YOYOS ARE: Nostalgic yes...would you like me to play with your yoyo? ;))
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces.


RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU:
Spell your name without vowels: MRM - How is this a random question 
Your favorite numbers: I guess it's still 2 actually :O
What color do you wear most?: Don't have any particular favourite colour but I realise I seem to wear red most of the time but well at the same time I show up in entirely different colours everyday lol.
Least favorite colors? : Don't have one.
What are you listening to?: Jesse McCartney - Just So You Know
Are you happy with your life right now?: Happy? What's that? Can eat one ah? Happy... I wouldn't say I'm 100 % happy, but I certainly am enjoying and appreciating every single day that passes. 
What is your favorite class in school?: In Ngee Ann, it's probably T1B1 :)) but the class I'm in now is cool too
Who is your best friend: I'd stick with the same answer which is all my close friends lol.
When do you start back at school/college?: I just started roughly a month back
Are you outgoing?: Not really. I'm actually very introverted but outgoing...only occurs when I need to make an effort lolol.
Favorite pair of shoes?: Gotten my boots, so I guess favourite ones now would be my Converse shoes and boots.
Can you dance?: Depends on what kinda dance lol. I AM pretty sure I could give my boyfriend (if I had one) a good lap dance though ;)) 
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: Never tried it.
Can you whistle?: Not for shit.
Cross your eyes?: Yes I can
Walk with your toes curled?: Yeah.


THE DO'S:
Do you believe there is life on other planets?: Erm not really, but I do believe there's life in other dimensions/parallel worlds.
Do you believe in miracles?: Yeap.
Do you believe in magic?: Yeapp again.
Love at first sight?: Well I used to believe in love at first sight, but now ... I'm not so sure anymore. I do believe in soulmates though.
Do you believe in Satan?: I guess so? I don't know actually
Do you believe in Santa?: I'll like to believe yes
Do you know how to swim?: Yup
Do you like roller coasters?: Still, never been on one. Can someone take me on one I would reallyyyy like to experience it :(
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: I'll probably barf.
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yeah.
Have you ever asked someone out?: WHY DID I SAY 'YEAPP' WHO DID I ASK LAST TIME?! But no I have not asked anyone out.
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Well if you were to consider the relationship like 4 years ago then yes. If not, then NO.
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Clearly I do not know what an ocean was back in 2010. Haven't been to an ocean before. Sea yes, ocean no.



THE WHATS:
What is the temperature outside?: 6 degrees... of separation. ;))
What radio station do you listen to?: 91.3 fm
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Some Korean BBQ Restaurant at T1 with Jv and Sharlene (had a ball of a time there)
What was the last thing you bought?: My $128 Singtel Mobile Prepaid Card 
What was the last thing on TV you watched: Clash Of The Titans/Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 5 (on my mac though)
Who was the last person you took a picture of?: Some person at NEW2U I think.
Who did you last webcam with?: That's a reallyyyy long time ago. Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind webcamming though it's been a long time.
Who was the last person you said I love you to?: Nobody 

CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out?: Yeah those dramas and anime...especially Fairy Tail - they make you cry harder than when you cry over a broken toy man
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes I have.
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Nah.
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Yes I have.
Do you cry when you get an injury?: I used to when I was young, but now no.
Do certain songs make you cry?: On the verge yes.

HAPPY SECTION:
Are you a happy person?: I'm generally happy actually :)

CURRENTLY WEARING:
What is your current hair color?: Black, dark brown, and tinges of light brown.
What shirt are you wearing?: One of the home shirts I don't wear out
Pants?: Some pastel-colourful striped shorts
Shoes?: I'm naked. At my feet. 
Necklaces?: Not wearing at this moment.
Underwear? : Haven't I answered that already?


IN A BOY/GIRL:
Favorite eye color: No particular preference now. If your eyes are mesmerising, that's a bonus HURHUR.
Height: Same answer, as tall as me but preferably taller.

HAVE YOU EVER:
Been to jail: Nope.
Mooned someone: What's mooning again?
Laughed so hard you cried: Yeah, every single time I laugh. If you can make me laugh or smile, then you are gooddddddd
Cried in school: Yes I have.
Wanted to be a model: Who hasn't?
Done something really stupid that you still laugh about: Yeah
Seen a dead body: I have one right now beside my laptop.
Been on drugs: Been on meds
Gone skinny dipping: Yeah, during camps when there's no heater and it's as cold as fuck

THIS OR THAT:
Pepsi or Coke: I love both, but preferably pepsi.
Single or Group Dates: Actually both also can lol the more, the merrier wouldn't it be? :)
Chocolate or vanilla: CHOCOLATE.
Strawberries or Blueberries: I'm okay with both
Meat or Veggies: MEAT. PURE, CHEWY MEAT. Like steak.
TV or Movie: Both are fine
Guitar or Drums: At this point I'd say guitar.
Adidas or Nike: Whichever has a nicer design. Speaking of which, I need a new pair of sports shoes.
Chinese or Mexican: Multi-racial 
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: I've never tried Cheerios. Are they good? 
Name one random thing about myself: It's hard to read me. 

That's all.
And that's like what, not even close to finding out about me.

So the moral of the story is -
you've just spent 10 minutes on this legit but bullshit post on me.
Thank you for patronising, I hope to see you again! 
No seriously, I'll post another pretentious deep post another time round. ;))

"A test run."







Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog Archive