Freedom Rides.

Truth be told; physical ain't my thing.

I have come to a conclusion that the after effects of exercising
would be - hyperactivity and a sense of cray cray.
Well, at least for me.
Cycled and jogged today with my buddeh siblings bro and oldest sis.
Always this close to skipping on getting out 
and jogging.

Lil bro was really nice, he fixed the bike he neglected even as I
kept chanting the words, "it's okay if cannot fix lah" because I wanted to nap badly.
Now people, if you get a bro like that, appreciate this dude.
This kid would always turn behind and to see if I was behind (in cycling) and look
out for my oldest sis too.
Even when I was walking with my bike along the road, he'd turn back even though
he wanted to speed.
Although I, we, always bully you ma boy, always know that you're darn compassionate and caring thanks my little bruddah ;'))

Whenever he asked why I couldn't ride on the road, (looking down on me actually)
I always don't know how to answer him.
Perhaps the experience of riding on the road last time was enough to turn into phobia.
Scared to hit people walking, scared to get skid and get hit by a moving vehicle. 
Because I definitely am a reckless rider who favours big, empty pathways to cycle at.
The sense of freedom when you can go anywhere and admire the surroundings 
before you without needing to concern yourself with traffic or 
people blocking your path, or even construction.
The very same feeling of feeling infinite as you feel the free breeze calm your soul and watching families with smiles on their faces, couples walking, kids growing up by the walkways.
It's probably the reason why I only cycle at parks.

Goodnight guys.

xoxo,
1.30 am




Monday, June 10, 2013

Blog Archive