Once in a while there'll be some music video that captivates me.
And the surprising part is that I never expected this to be such a good song with
nice dance moves.
I guess when you put a piano melody in the background everything sounds BEAUTIFUL. ;')
Henry - Trap feat Taemin & Kyuhyun
I admit I only liked Taemin's appearance because he looks pretty dashing nowadays.
And his voice has improved.
This song just feels really nice even as an instrumental but what makes it even better
is that their voices aren't the dominant, low bassy kind but rather the gentle-ish tones.
Makes it really emotional as a song!
After School - First Love
Do I even have to say anything about this?
Aside from the pole dancing, the slow slow subtle trumpet harmonising with the bass behind
makes it really sexy.
Man this is one good mv too!
So today marks the 52 day mark (or is it 51?) to countdown of our trio challenge.
Let's see if I'll lose motivation this time.
Of course, it should be time to get my act up and start doing my work too.
Post a Comment