Visceral;

If you're feeling down, just know you're not alone. :)

Supposed to have blogged yesterday but the exhaustion really kept me from doing so.
Add on all the other work to be done.
I really love this picture because it's just so pleasant to look at.
It's like you can literally feel the light from the universe shining on you,
willing you to keep going, keep holding on.
As what Teri had said, "God is speaking to us!!!"

Henderson Waves had been a blast. 
It was pretty successful honestly and that's good for our first outdoor shoot! :)
The best part was climbing up the stairs I mean it kinda felt refreshing
AND NOT BEING BITTEN BY INSECTS *fist in the air* 
The whole experience was splendid I think I've seen one of the best shining skies so far in my entire life yesterday. 

Hurhurs currently I'm occupied with talking to Nyiyaz about some very interesting things.
Of course, my 'pre-production' work is done. 
- I say it with an inverted comma because I don't know if getting people to do this and that is part of pre-production work lol.
Alright shall catch you guys later I'll update properly real soon!

xoxo
beautiful, beautiful sky


Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Blog Archive