NP clique and gym buddies!
SO I guess everyone should know that I'm 'on a diet'.
Magical to hear this coming from me right?
The one that used to eat and sleep in the Preview Theatre every single INTRO TO FILM
lesson.
It's amazing how that eventually stopped and now I'm just well, sleeping lesser in it and not eating at all during FILM HISTORY.
That was done without exercise of course.
Well this 'diet' thingy was sparked from a bet that me, Fanny and MQ started while out a month ago.
Fanny's supposed to get her abs (since she's darn slim now),
MQ's supposed to tone his muscles and get his 6-packs,
and I'm supposed to lose 3 kg.
Sounds easy for me? No not really lol.
Muscles are easy to gain, fats are difficult to lose.
And after pushing through so long, it's Day 24 now, that means 29 more days OMG.
Can you believe it? It's almost one full month since we've started this.
I've never, ever so much as to be dedicated to one task like this for A MONTH.
Because I get lazy and I lose determination so the activity often gets dropped.
Example: putting eye masks every night. man that is so troublesome lol
If you're asking whether my motivation has wavered, yes, yes it has.
Many times. Because of laziness and procrastination definitely.
What I'm doing now is hitting the gym as often as I can
(kinda hard cuz of lessons at most twice a week perhaps),
eating right, or rather, limiting my meals, doing smaller workouts at home and constantly checking myself on the weighing scale.
Sounds serious isn't it?
No it isn't lol. I'm not as hardcore as others.
AND I make it a point that I will not starve myself to shed weight.
Eat lesser but eat right too!
IT's working out real slowly yes, but it's healthier to lose weight slowly than to lose it fast because you gain back the weight pretty fast too.
So far I think it's working out for all of us.
Why? Because we're doing it together.
That's what I so like about this bet.
It's the fact that everyone can get together and do this.
Kinda like a motivation you know? :)
Alright shall post about exercise and diet sometime soon! :D
xoxo,
love this feeling

Post a Comment