Carrying it forward.
Perhaps I have realised my distaste for endings.
Because to end is to discontinue and to discontinue is to stop.
You won't know what comes next, and you're left to wonder.
Unable to detach yourself from what has been going so well so far - the memories, the fairy tale story
everything that would cease to exist when it all comes to an...end.
One might beg to differ, stating that endings lead to new beginnings.
Yes it does, but the effect of it may not always be a blissful one.
It's based on the context at that point of time in that situation.
I guess for me, it's hard to accept and cope with this new beginning.
Left with only the painful nostalgia and the impact of the 'end', how is one able to carry himself/herself forward?
The replay of images in your head would certainly not stop indeed.
And it can't be stopped.
Nor controlled in any way.
If there's one thing to learn, it would be that feelings can't ever be stopped.
Because they come straight from the heart and the heart never lies.
Feelings towards a certain someone, or feelings towards a certain situation, etc.
Anything to do with the mere emotions of the heart is something that cannot be deceived
or eliminated.
Indeed, it can be controlled to a certain extent.
When you realise it, it's already too late because the body has already been moving in sync
with your own feelings.
Without your knowledge or control.
Before you know it, you may be feeling something that is against your will, against your better judgement.
Or doing acting against your own principles.
It could be anything, even a justified petty.
Last night, an anon (happy now I credited you) suggested that turning into ice would be a solution to stop what's bleeding.
"You may say turning into ice is running away, I say it's a temporary solution to make them realise they are bleeding too much."
I told her it's not good being emotionless at all.
Unfortunately, I'm not at that complete stage where it's just COMPLETELY feeling nothing and the sort.
I told her the bleeding won't stop, because.
These wounds won't seem to heal.
This pain is just too real.
There's just too much that time cannot erase.
Not doing anything to stop the flow anyways.
When the heart cannot contain any longer, then your tears will carry the pain out.
When your tears are unable to cry so much pain off,
then your heart starts bleeding.
Ah well, you bleed just to know you're alive aye?

Post a Comment