In Search Of Myself.

LOVE IT.

I was deciding whether to give up on blogging for the day and head to bed 
but nah something changed my mind.
Had the Myanmar meeting today at the FMS Gallery and I must say,
it was pretty amusing.
Almost getting pulled into doing some shit I didn't wanna do and treating this trip like a vacation.
At least I'm not the only one eh? ;)
Having Junior smugly repeating the same tweet about my milkshake bringing all the boys to the yard,
having Jaya slyly saying 'baskin robbins' and laughing at me, Daniel's genius plan of bringing a few sets of clothes and getting the rest of his wardrobe in Myanmar, seeing Mr Felix's amusing expressions towards Mr William, etc.
It made the meeting memorably interesting to me.
Of course I can't forget the pants I sighted at Uniqlo back before the meeting.
The ones that Jv described as 'Aladdin' pants I just know I'm gonna get them soon 
AND WEAR THEM ON MY MYANMAR TRIP.
I'm also considering Daniel's genius idea. 

Obviously it has come to mind that whenever someone goes on a trip, 
it is automatically a must to get souvenirs for family and friends.
That's the most inconvenient part of it. 
However, I'm not going to make the same mistake back in Germany. (trip trauma)
THIS will be unduly planned from head to toe, inside out up and down so I can enjoy it.
And so I can shop as well lol.

Well other than it being a shopping-cum-photography-cum-sightseeing-cum-goodfood-cum-vacation trip, 
I hope it will serve another purpose.
That is, to find myself.
Or at least reflect enough to make sense of everything. 
And of course, do things I haven't done before. 
At least I won't be distracted by any external factors.

On a last note, indeed everything's amusing today.
I broke a table sometime after midnight. (by accident)
So much for violent tendencies.
And something else, entirely ironic and contradictory.
Perhaps pettiness is at play but heck it really. 

Shall head to bed now have a safe dream everyone.

"She had that irony in her eyes. Knowledge without wisdom. Power without purpose. Like me."

- 2:46 AM

Friday, September 13, 2013

Blog Archive