Wanted to 'pen' down my thoughts yesterday but it was all jumbled up.
I spent the day mostly walking to get essentials for the travelling.
Under the medication of the malaria pills which I might add, have enhanced my dreams and made me breathless for the whole time I was out.
In summary a total of $248-$258 was splurged much to my utmost horror and depression.
Sighpie well at least I have gotten the most important things:
Phone memory card, phone cover, those Uniqlo pants I eyed, etc etc etc.
It's so amazing yet agonizing how people can coerce you into buying their stuff :'(
Got home all tired but at half an hour past two I still couldn't fall asleep.
Somehow it's been going on for two or a few days.
Is it nervousness towards the trip?
Or anxiety at my lack of packing and missing items.
Perhaps it's both.
And now I recall what Jo had said to me when I asked him what he wanted me to get for him.
"I don't want anything from myamamr I just want u back safe
i can't even spell that place properly"
Thanks my bitch!!
These are the little things people say that I wholeheartedly appreciate and cherish. :')
10:18 PM
In an utter state of -ican'tevenfindawordtodescribethis- probably fatigue???
Worked as usual today and decided to build cakes cuz
1. I had nothing else to do and,
2. Much to my colleagues' teasing about me being a step cake decorator,
it was pretty fun actually to try something like that!
Aside from that, Veron gave me a free second lunch.
(half her dinner cuz she couldn't finish and it was spicy for her)
Then me and Saf(wanah) spent the time laughing at Veron's declaration of not having any talent in anything related to decorations.
Sigh, they really are a funny bunch. :)
Got more materials needed and headed home.
To a plentiful dinner indeed.
That's it for tonight!




Post a Comment