THAT SHIT BETTER BE TRUE.
Well wow shit last night was the worst night of all times.
Especially when you attempt to go to bed at 2 am, and at 4 am you're
already dying of being conscious of the pain.
IT'S WORSE THAN THE PAIN FROM MENSTRUAL CRAMPS.
Left me almost in tears sigh.
Oh god.
Finally succumbed to popping some Panadol to get me to sleep
but when I woke up I felt like I got bludgeoned.
Head and body felt messed up; I guess on a lighter note it's a good thing I'm haven't been sleeping at 4 am anymore?
Tried that salt water technique to ease the pain and returned to bed at 3am.
Even a cold pack (which was frozen lol) didn't exactly help
and I felt the stabbing sensation every now and then within my gums on top
of the already painful numbness resulting from it.
Urgh even now it's so bad there isn't any big, soft or chewy food that I could just
leave it at my wisdom tooth area so it wouldn't hurt as much sigh.

Post a Comment