Woke up late today to a really comfortable weather.
Yes, Waylon you're right OTL
BUT I WILL STILL BLOG. :)
Shall complete the OMF application after this.
Been pretty stressed up these few days ever since semester started
over various problems.
Monday and Tuesday were pretty much the worst days of this whole week
and there was simply nothing that could make it better.
When you go for some briefing that instructs you to make a big decision that could change your whole
future at a tender age of 18, you tend to be fearful.
Afraid of failure, afraid of ruining your life, afraid of success even.
Then there're also the group of people who aren't sure what to do with their lives.
No goals, no purposes.
I pretty much sprouted nonsense during self-introduction in Producing class.
The whole day pretty much shook me.
Imagine going through drama in the morning and still dragging your shaken ass to class.
That would really take loads of courage and self-talks.
So my toast caught on fire that morning.
While I was bathing.
THANK FUCKING GOD I noticed the burning smell in the air (luckily close to bathing finish).
So I came out, and then I thought what the fuck is going on,
It could be the smell of burnt bread or something.
Then I realised the inside of the oven had this orangey reflection with some blue at the bottom.
At first, I wondered if it's the reflection from the sunrise or something but that's clearly impossible
if it's occurring in the damned device.
Called my mum into the kitchen and she opened the lil toaster.
IT COMBUSTED INTO FLAMES.
Now the dangerous thing about the burning oven is that it's just 10 centimetres away by 4 centimetres from any sort inflammable material e.g ALL MY WOODEN CUPBOARDS?!
The thought pretty much rendered me in fear.
Momma tried to put out the fire with the tray still intact but it wasn't working.
So she took the tray out and threw it onto the floor (good decision, learning lesson) and put it out
with water.
Well I was already running into a room to change by then so I didn't know what she did.
But that scared the fuck out of me.
If my house were to catch on fire I wouldn't know what I'd do,
especially now at this moment in life.
Add on the lift scare where it threatened to plunge us all to our deaths
(no not really maybe just a few injuries) , that was enough to set me in a panic (outside fucking calm)
for the whole day.
Then the depression set in and there you goooooooo.
Shit on a Tuesday night.
Yesterday was certainly fun though.
It pretty much relieved most of the stress during IntFilm.
In all honesty, our lecturer certainly did a good job cheering all our little uptight souls to have fun.
Although he is still kinda a meanie at times.
But this, is the kind of teaching that would enable us to learn a whole lot more
and properly understand it.
It was like a mini psychology lesson for us, and I really appreciated it.
Thankful for that lesson, and grateful for the meeting.
I hope everything goes well.
To settle: OMF, friends, life.
Hope this goes well.
Compromised Morning ;
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Post a Comment