MY PHONE TAKES A BETTER SUNSET THAN MY CAMERA.
Firstly, there's the lunch with Jo tomorrow at Penny University!
And then work on Wednesday and Thursday where me and Saf will work tag-team style
because Veron wants her off days.
Well it's my last day so I might as well make the best out of it.
BUT THAT'S NOT WHY I'M EXCITED.
I'm ecstatic for the time where I can use the leftover sponge cakes
AND BUILD A CAKE FOR MYSELF AND BRING HOME FOR FREE.
I guess all that declined staff meals would pay off in a gigantic blob of ice cream with a cake.
Damn right we would.
We tried doing crazy things today like making strawberry waffles and it tasted pretty okay actually!
As well as the whipped cream that messed up the whole place.
Friday with Vienna and maybe Saturday with Kim if she confirms :)
Okay here are the updates:
02 October, Wednesday
TOUCHED DOWN IN SINGAPORE!
I was a little disappointed that only my parents came to pick me up but well the rest had school and work :)
Videocammed with Vienna that night and I had a first-class experience of her screams.
It's pretty priceless actually I'll never forget that sight HAHA.
I think I slept pretty late that night, around 1 am?
03 October, Thursday
Slept through the entire morning till slightly after 2 pm.
I must've spent the entire day at home or something.
Went to the hair salon in the late afternoon and finally got treatment for all those dry days in Myanmar.
So this is actually me with straight, or less wavy hair if anybody
has always questioned how I'd look like with straight hair.
However the curls are back!
Earl Grey Tea!
Had grilled salmon fillet for dinner.
I tried mac & cheese for the first time...it was really cheesy.
It was sis's birthday, so we had dinner at Astons!
During our meal, we came to the discussion where my parents thought that Reuben's gay.
And then they explained his behaviour to my siblings.
I attempted to convince them that he's probably asexual or something but well a first impression's a first impression.
Slept pretty late that night, about 5 am?
Had a really long and strenuous conversation with two very close friends that I met with the day after.
04 October, Friday
Woke up at 10.30 am and set out to meet the same pair in WEDGES.
Bad decision man bad bad decision.
We conversed and everything finally ended at almost 3 pm.
Met up with Sharlene and Jv after that and shared with them.
Travelled down the red line to meet Vera at Marina Bay at 5 pm and we arrived at
Marina Barrage with a pretty scenery!
Managed to keep her occupied and unsuspecting with the same story I told the two beforehand
until the rest of the girls came.
We then celebrated her birthday there :)
Somehow the sunset at Marina Barrage was really beautiful that day.
It stunned me to some extent because the last pretty sunset I saw was back in Myanmar and
I never really had faith in Singapore sunsets (except the ones outside my home).
However, the sky shone powerfully and gradually reclined into defined shades of pink, orange and then blue.
This is me making an effort to
upload pictures AYESSS
Unedited -
This candid picture looks pretty good
The actual pose
Selfies
Dinner @18Chefs!
Sharlene
Jv kept wanting to appear in my photos so I just snapped
her face HAHAHHA
The food was really goodddd
Remind me not to post any food posts
late at night OTL
We went to 18 Chefs at Cineleisure for dinner.
While it was a long wait, the period was worth it since we chatted and all.
Had pasta and shared the cheese with Vera from Sharlene's plate since she had gastric flu and couldn't consume dairy products.
WORTH THE MONEY TOO.
05 October, Saturday
Had work during the first half of the day.
It's amazing how there's an increase in customers and I can't seem to leave because every time I want to clock out, more customers enter the shop.
And it's pretty much of a miracle given the location and all.
It's like the 10 days that I was away, and I return, and suddenly business is booming.
And I thought maybe it's just one day but nooooooooo it was the same on Sunday, as well as today.
People are noticing that we mingalabas looked slimmer as well so I guess that's a good thing?
This colleague of mine, Yuhan, decided that
making a milkshake out of every flavour would be interesting....
The taste is unforgettable indeed.
Had dinner at Fika, the Swedish Cafe Bistro along Arab Street with the whole family to celebrate my sister's birthday! :)
It's halal and the price you pay is worth it
because the food is quite a large quantity!
p.s. there's a pretty waitress too really really pretty!
I was at a crossroad.
To choose the beef meatballs or the Roasted Beef crepes?!
Made the wrong decision anyways :(
Laughed to myself at this...
I'm pretty sick of milkshakes for now. :)
Very interesting place with IKEA furniture.
It had that elegant, posh feel to it!
Iced Honey Lemon!
Too sweet for my liking but the lemon helped.
I think I need to invest in a wide-angle lens :/
Second sister's Aloe Vera Tea
Cousin!
Tea leaves
Steak
Roast Beef Crepe!
My meatballs!! (it's really filling)
Had Apple Pie from Hans as a cake for the first time.
It isn't all that bad actually!!
Big Sis
Worked again for the morning and afternoon.
Felt really drained like something was wrong but I couldn't tell what was wrong.
Maybe it's the impact of things.
Well I guess it should be serious because I forgot to return a customer her credit card (she already left in a car) and burnt a waffle while I was preoccupied with a conversation.
Plus Shad, my colleague on shift at that time was shocked by my sudden paleness and asked whether I was alright.
I hadn't really noticed that my face had paled.
Bought some items from Sasa and headed home for dinner.
I fell asleep in the toilet (again) and decided that I was far too tired to go for dinner.
So momma brought back prata and chicken.
It was delicious, but I felt full after eating them all.
MYANMAR'S DIET IS HELPING DEFINITELY.
Today
Slept earlier till this morning when I woke up earlier for work.
My stomach felt reallyyyyy weird (maybe it's all the food) but it became better.
Somehow this workplace has become a really good bubble for me to think clearly;
since I have all the time to ponder and straighten things out in my head.
Or make important decisions while I'm making the waffles and all.
Saf came in around noon and we decided to do something crazy.
I do agree we can't work together HAHA.
But I like how the chemistry is there.
Maybe it's an NPCC thing?!
We mixed strawberry ice cream with the waffle mix just to see how it would turn out.
Even though the end results were pretty messy but it turned out alright I guesssss.
Cleaned the shop and mixed the whipped cream later on.
She made a mess out of it by accidentally spilling it and decided to "bump" into me.
Damn entertaining man this fellow. :)
Snapped this when she wasn't looking LOL
THAT'S THE WHIPPED CREAM SHE SPILLED
Wasteful but fun indeed :)
I guess that's the end of this post!
Looking forward to Penny University with Jojo later on :))

























Post a Comment