I was going to type that I really don't need any half-assed attempts.
Because if people, they would have done so a long time ago.
It was just a test to see who would get hooked like a fish.
And yes, I don't need it.
People can just go back to their own problems and self-destruct with their contrasting change in characters.
I don't really have to explain myself do I?
If anyone cannot accept this "half explanation", you could think of it as me talking to myself on a post.
There's always a reason for my actions.
It takes two hands to clap.
And that's in general.
With that said, on another note, this might be a little ironic to everything I've written and rewritten.
And that's to keep an open heart and mind.
Or at least continue doing so.
These words are amusingly relatable as of now.
Thanks.
And I leave this as the end of this theme.
Lessened Words;
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Post a Comment