After Hours ;

Because I don't give two shits anymore.

The week's been pretty much of a whirlwind as it rushed past without most of us knowing.

Okay well I was going to blog about the past 5 days,
but this IL lecturer has ruined the mood and atmosphere for it.
I think I might have just burned him in my mind for he deserves to just quit and learn 
how to fucking teach again.
Just using this lil pissy anger right now (luckily it's not rage) to confront a person about his 
behaviour.
And it's working out pretty well because I'm not the only one who's dissing him.
Basically, I'm kinda disappointed in them now that my emotional gate has been opened (by some fucking lecturer).

Like what flying fuck you don't mess up somebody's birthday just because you want
to "live life and fuck the rest". 
In all honesty, it was very very disrespectful.
Maybe it's not as serious as what the inviter described, but wow.
Just wow.
I'll probably get over this disappointment after a long while but just gonna be enveloped in it for a while. 
Since, it's rare to feel any proper emotions and rage. 

That said, I think I am going to get myself real drunk this time.
The rage that I feel from taking care of people has come to a peak and the fact that
I'm observing the same thing happen is really impactful and it hits me.
People might argue, then why do you take care of people just sit back and all?
But who the fuck would take care of them then?
Just let them sit there and drown in their vomit?
That's unsightly.
It's a deadly chain, but right now I'm definitely pissy enough to not care about being
responsible for my actions.
Because people need to start being responsible for their shit.

Highly doubt I can get really drunk though.
It'll be a major irony to be highly intoxicated and babysit people at the same time. 

Also, the muthafucker has got me stuck on this new song released by U2.
Pretty good song surprisingly, since I never really listened to their songs.

Will be posting more when the devil decides to simmer down.

We can't fall any further / If we can't feel ordinary love
We can't reach any higher / If we can't deal with ordinary love

Friday, November 22, 2013

Blog Archive