Angst ;

Have I mentioned how annoying it gets when someone texts you and expects you to reply
but when you reply that person doesn't reply?
It's more than annoying.
IT'S ONE FUCKING HELL OF A PET PEEVE.
I could literally kill anyone who do this because it's so fucking rude.
Have gotten into arguments over this, and I still make my stand.

Time is fucking precious and I hate waiting.
The dislike is so great it's just distasteful. 
-pardon for all the late comings for gatherings and meetings-
And that's why I try to make it on time. 
But going back on topic, isn't it freaking courtesy to reply when someone's giving you the 
attention and a listening ear?
The point is I'm giving you the attention when I could be doing something else and
when I'm already involved in the conversation it gets cut off like wtf is happening.
The communication is mutual man people have got to stop with this half-assed shit.
Doing what they want when they feel like it.
If the conversation seems like it's ending, then fine it's okay not to reply.
But if it isn't, then what the fuck are my replies for?
Are they supposed to be some sort of wasted garbage only to be recycled and reused again?

Because no, I ain't got time for that shit.
Even if I have loads of time for procrastination and sleeping,
I'll not slot in time for some person who'd half-assed all his/her replies.

If you want to talk to me, you better get your courtesy in check.
I'm not someone you go to whenever you feel like it. 

You tell me your bloody problems and you expect someone to listen to you
but when I reply you don't reply back.
And you say some shit that doesn't even exist how the fuck am I supposed to react to it?

So fuck this shit seriously.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Blog Archive