Beats To Chill;

Currently listening to a rather unique 8tracks playlist for a change.
The genre's under chill house beats and it's RATHER soothing in a way that it's in between
the highs and lows of music.
Right in the centre of extremities, where you either want to jump up and dance all night long 
or recline into your sad, sad depressive self.
It's so CHILL that it makes this night so peaceful with the wind blowing and comfy bed 
tugs you further into slumber.

Oh man just sitting here makes me wanna sleep.
Glad I'm done with the due assignments this week because I'm seriously yawning.

It's such an entertaining night.
Gah right now I feel like a small child (like Boo in Monsters Inc) as 
I type this with very droopy eyes.
Oh wait, my soul's been laid bare so well the child's out in full glory.
Yay.

Will end this post for tonight.
#nowplaying Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Blog Archive