Credits to Flaunt Magazine
Had a day off resting and all.
Half-sis and her husband visited and we went to Astons to have lunch.
Half-sis and her husband visited and we went to Astons to have lunch.
I DID NOT KNOW SHE WAS ALREADY 5 MONTHS PREGNANT OTL
When we got back home, I decided to continue the previous blogpost since exhaustion
drowned me last night.
When I woke up, this is what I got on my Facebook wall:
Hmmm.
Maybe it's possible to feign enthusiasm after all.
Then Ysabel tweeted saying:
Well damn right we do.
Although, it doesn't have to always be about drinking and clubbing though.
I think simple things like going for movies or late night visiting in the worst possible faraway places
or even playing pool/badminton/any other sport with friends is fun enough.
Or just long bus enough rides, phone calls or the impromptu shit people call you out to.
With people you're comfortable with and are comfortable with you too.
I like both physical and emotional activities because they're both fun. :)
Perhaps I might have given a different impression last night.
Honestly, I don't really feel that way if I'd been holding back the entire night.
But if that is a good impression, I don't see why not?
Everyone has something wild in them;
Just a matter of going overboard with it or keeping it hidden forever.
It'll be nice if there's some sort of balance.
Credits to Jacq
A selfie on the way to check whether everyone's
at their stations!
Credits to Jacq
Another selfie while waiting for Teri to reach
our station. :)
Credits to Amanda
Jaegerbombs!
Credits to Teri
Iced Chocolate at Astons
-reminds me of milkshakes in Yangon-
LUNCH TODAY
Cake tonight :')))
Well cake reminds me of last year's FBC and Dance4Fun(d).
Pretty good times too.









Post a Comment