Mental Dances;

SO CUTE.

Finally have some free time to blog about the day's events.
Danzation was pretty alright.
Sloppy in the first act, but definitely much better in the segment
when Jacob appeared right before the break all the way towards the end.
Met up with Sha, Becca and Jo to have dinner at New York New York
where we talked about some bitches and gossips.
At Kallang Theatre, there were several people we recognised.
EVEN JUSTIS OUR DANCE INSTRUCTOR
FROM HIP HOP CLASS DURING OUR DPA DAYS.
Really cool guy with darn good dancing skills.
Great memories man, the best part is that he recognised us so hey hey hey
that's even more surprising.

Back in the afternoon, I went over to Teri's place to see how directing is done.
So Junior shot his individual filmmaking exercise and he was really panicky about it
so helped him out and all.
Surprisingly, the muthafucker was there too with Russell (teri's friend).
It was a pretty engaging experience, considering that I had to watch a man take off his pants.......
*hey I did ask whether I had to leave the bathroom but Junior needed my help so oh well*
Right before I got his number just in case we wanted to cast him for Scene Adapt.
Well, at least that's what he said sigh.

The shoot ended and we hung around in the living room doing our shit.
The mofo decided to create a mess by sneaking Teri's seaweed packets to eat such a bitch sigh.
It was pretty funny after that, since he sat in a wheelchair and wanted us to wheel him all the way.
Like you have got to be kidding me bro.
And it we did sigh, we did.
Although it was tempting to wheel him into the pool but of course we didn't do that did we?
(We attempted it)
Karma got to this bitch and he was stuck at the space that vehicles drove out of while we were on the pavement so Teri pushed him out HAHA.
Junior wheeled him out and down the road all the way to the MRT station.
________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, 25 Nov 2013

Wished Dad Happy Birthday and proceeded to head to school. 
Lessons were fine, scriptwriting was a little more entertaining - what with 
all the scheduling in my calendar (for the first time omg) talking to various people online and settle
matters, as well as creating a fucked up adaptation out of a news article with Waylon.
He produced the tagline while I came up with the ending for the story.
Simple and messed up enough.
"Finish whatever game you started."
Discussed Scene Adaptation with him, Lynette and Jaya.
What happened in the afternoon during lunch period still concerns me but that's not something 
I'll mention at the moment since this is a sort of superficial post.
The highlights for today:
Jaya mentioned: "I'm not okay" when I said everyone's alright what.
(we were talking about pairings in projects)
And I told him, "The best people aren't sane."
He said I'm sane but honestly, I'll beg to differ.
I replied saying, "I could be a saint, but I'll never be sane."
Being sane is so mundane; there's no fun in thinking differently.
There's no fun when you could be completely screwed up and you're trying to find your way in life.
Isn't that the point of it all? 
Life's an adventure. It's whether you make it fun or not.

So the three of us (Jaya left), finally ended discussion at around close to 8 pm in fact.
Made our way towards the library, where we talked about poly horror and an idea that
has been contributed so far.
The thing that caught my attention was what Waylon had said (can't exactly remember clearly)
"I think those with a fucked up mentality can do horror, like me, Jaya and you."
And that made me think a little bit.
It's kinda true; I mean the adaptation was pretty screwed in terms of creepiness and all.

Perhaps I'll like to take pride in that statement.
Being fucked up isn't so bad after all, I mean who would tell an emotional story without having gone through similar experiences before?

So yes, I am proud of being crazy.
Insanity is something that'll always be a part of me.
It's fun not being normal.
Because striving to be the same as others, that's so mainstream.

"I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed / 
Get along with the voices inside my head
You trying to save me / 
Stop holding your breath" - The Monster by Eminem feat. Rihanna 

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Blog Archive