Why is it that Malays are just attracted to cats automatically?
(Inserts how Syadza declared that she's a cat-sloth)
Headed for lunch with Becca and Dan and we went to Saizeriya over at Bukit Timah Plaza.
THE SALMON PIZZA IS STILL AS GOOD AS EVER.
That's 8 bucks spent plus the $3.20 ice cream right after that since the pool place was packed.
Spent most of our time gossiping and updating each other about stuff and happenings,
and then shared more separately with Becca.
It's pretty interesting how one can feel at ease with telling people straight out what's wrong.
Must be a Myanmar thing indeed.
Although I felt pretty stoned on the way back - that emptiness that's been around recently
Later on at night, met up with Teri, Jacq, Syadza, Amanda and Jimson?! (don't know how he got there).
Dinner at Brewerkz was alright, it was pretty hilarious watching Syadza's expressions at all the new
information she found out from us.
She took a longer time to process what happened in the past few weeks after we came back from Myanmar LOL.
We proceeded to go drinking when Becca and Sha came!
I walked beside Sha and somehow we started talking about our lives and all.
Even though she left pretty soon after, I'm grateful for what she had shared to me and vice versa.
Both of them.
Just feel really appreciative.
After the 6 shots just now, I'm starting to get an idea of what drunk I am.
Sigh but it's not even close to feeling the ecstatic, woozy, high sensation.
Hope to drink stronger ones next time! :)
I find it simply intriguing how everything seems to have messed up big time after Myanmar.
Or rather, during as well.
Everyone's fucked up, trying to make sense of their lives.
Struggling to deal with shit, I'm no exception.
Defenses broken down, all forms of reason gone with the wind.
A sentence to describe what some of us are feeling?
"I don't know what I'm feeling man."
Who knew that Green Tea shots are really good!?!!?!
Pizza was coollll
Tried Paddlepop, Appletini flavours as well
oh man I miss the ice cream :(
MINGALABA LADIES






Post a Comment