"Don’t get me wrong, there can be growth in experiencing these things, but is there a higher state of consciousness or awareness we can reach to see our daily “troubles” in a different light?
To see our lives in a different light altogether?"
Came across this article relating to appreciating the things around us.
An interesting thing to ponder about.
If we could only see that our troubles are not as big as they seem.
While it isn't possible, it's a difficult path to take.
Maybe that's why everyone in general is stuck in the 'depressed' phase
rambling about their problems and wallowing in despair.
Addictive as it is, it's also toxic.
Addictive as it is, it's also toxic.
Just a matter of time when we get tired of being tired all the time.
Perhaps then would we finally start to do something about it.
Don't you think so? :)
Well it's Sunday morning rain is falli-
Anyways, I came across something else.
I think this speaks to all of us in a way.
That's what I picture what goes on in our heads everytime.
Rihanna - What Now
Personally, I'd prefer her other songs but this song is pretty good.
It's emotional and comes straight from her heart.
You can just feel it.
This is the song that speaks to everyone who's going through this or has at least gone through this once in their lifetime.
'I don't know where to go -
I don't know what to feel
I don't know how to cry
I don't know, oh, oh why'
Post a Comment