REALLY exhausted for today.
Kinda rhythmic but this is honestly annoying as well GAH
now I'd have to take a longer time to recover.
Today's been an amazing day.
It was rather a surreal 12 hours outside, though it is really draining on me.
Actually rather glad that there's nothing on tomorrow so I can take some time
to retreat back into my turtle/introverted/mysterious shell.
Well it's been about half an hour since I typed the above paragraphs
but right now I'm kinda irritated about something still.
Urgh.
Anyways, Vienna and I conducted an interview with a production manager
for our producing assignment.
It still feels like a dream; because it was only a few days (or rather, 1-2 days ago)
that we actually managed to confirm the person's availability.
So YES THAT'S HALF A FUCKING ASSIGNMENT DOWN.
Travelled to Teri's place after that to hang out + individual assignment,
which Bart and Sulaiman helped out a bit.
Of course, they ditched me halfway and Teri and I carried on filming.
But still, thankful for them :)
SO THAT'S ANOTHER HALF A FUCKING ASSIGNMENT DOWN.
I think I do much better when I actually go OUT to do my work than to stay at home.
- looks at self and blogger -
Evidence sighted. sigh.
Had dinner after that with Bitchiwong, her friend, Bob susu and Bartslut.
We discussed about having a sem chalet and I think that'll be a nice idea,
considering we're at least all a lil closer now and it's CHRISTMAS.
Always feel cosy around this season but I'm not sure why lol.
There's just this really nice loving feeling in the air when it's the christmas period. :)
I mean, we could do secret santa or something.
And if possible, to drink and party at a club???
Although both are honestly a little overrated.
Over dinner, I think the four of them might have been a little surprised by
my lack of endurance for chilli/spicy food.
I SWEAR TO GOD my malay dinner was unexpectedly too hot for comfort.
Usually it isn't so hot but I'm not sure why it's hot :(
So I sweated a lot and I actually cried, or rather teared pretty badly that it
scared the shit out of Teri.
(I should do this more often)
A tear literally ran down and she just went a little cray. #mariamdoesntcry #momentoftheyear
It was funny how Bob mentioned that he couldn't understand how his friend/cousin/whoever cried while eating MacSpicy.
Dude, that shit is really hot for me lol I could probably handle it till about halfway,
then from then I just keep tearing while eating.
Although it feels uncomfortable with your stomach churning after that,
I must say the sense of cool in your body feels great.
Met up with Bang Bang (why do all of them have nicknames starting with B?!) later on
to borrow his flash.
Ended up talking whilst standing up in the middle of Tanah Merah's ground floor with everyone
walking past us lol.
Kinda sought more help and advice about directing for Scene Adapt as well as Sunday's work.
And then we just had small talk about work, future plans and gossip that
totaled up as an hour + conversation on the stairs (then some SMRT staff decided to chase us aye).
Really nice bro bro man. :)
I like having deep talks with people.
Or rather, just one-to-one conversations where you can just be comfortable
with them and you know they're comfortable enough to talk to you.
Emotional conversations are often dark, but they're the most honest kind of talks that
you can't get very often.
That's the special thing about them.
Raw feelings are only revealed once;
after that, it's a story to be considered as gossip.
I just really enjoy bonding with people, even ones I thought I wouldn't share personal details to.
And I realised I'm becoming more honest on this platform.
Which is a good and bad thing, knowing there are busybodies in existence.
Those of whom would only want to know what you've been up to or just sneakily get in touch.
It certainly is a pleasant experience to be the chamber of secrets but still.
I'm sorry but my impression of some people has really changed.
So don't take it to heart. (how ironic)
This is probably the right time to be non-judgemental about things.
Aside from that, this type thing is really interesting.
1184

Post a Comment