INTFILM lessons are so interesting now.
I like how we're getting into the characters' head.
I DON'T GIVE TWO SHIT.
11/12/13 is a pretty nice number; can't believe that day passed by so quickly.
It's the last sequential chain so we'd never get it again sigh.
So I'm going to blog like today's a wednesday.
Anyways, we watched a Disney movie - Toy Story 3.
I felt oodles of joy and childhood nostalgia when our INTFILM lecturer mentioned
all the movie titles: The Incredibles, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc. , Monsters University, Cars, etc.
Watched practically all of them except for the Toy Story series as well as Monsters Uni
cuz I watched it on the way to Myanmar and it was INCOMPLETE.
Should really get down one day to finish watching Monsters Uni, as well as other films that caught my interest like The Breakfast Club, Fight Club, (possibly Chucky again), Inception, Catching Fire, CARRIE, Frozen, Forest Gump, The Color of Paradise, etc.
Anyways, it would be cool if Mr. Andrew had the trilogy of Lilo & Stitch as an option as well.
It's one of the sweetest disney movies ever created.
As I grew up, I realised that I teared more easily in these movies.
I don't know if that's something to be worrying about because it's just that easy,
watching a scene where Nani the sister is screaming to find Lilo who has been taken away.
If we'd watched the sequel to Lilo & Stich, the one where Stich has a glitch,
I would have cried SHITBRICKS for that movie.
Still remember tearing up really badly the first time watching it while having dinner.
It's embarrassing, to tear up in front of your family members.
Back to Toy Story 3.
It's a really good movie, although I did feel very traumatised by the fact that the toys
were about to be killed in a horrible accident.
Like the scene when they're all struggling to get away from the incinerator.
Then I pictured watching this from a child's point of view.
Wouldn't it affect children a lot or is it just me?
Perhaps it's just me :(
I was honestly scared when Lotso actually wanted to destroy all of them.
Jiamin was pretty vocal about some parts lol.
Basically the whole back row had been very dramatic, especially at the emotional parts.
It was saddening to see Andy parting with Woody man that's sad.
The ending was okay though, it's just a message stating the nothing lasts forever.
Isn't that the point of letting go of the idea of staying with someone forever and moving on to let the person be happy?
That's what the movie's all about isn't it?

Post a Comment