How does it feel?
Some of the junior's films were actually not bad in terms of cinematography and editing style.
There was one I particularly liked, with the weird surrealism to symbolise
the scene you experience when you're high on crack.
Pretty cool attempt to be honest.
I got kinda really depressed over it but because I was out there wasn't much of
a point to be a wet blanket and ruin moods so I just shut it off.
There's nothing much to say about it except to accept it and go through with it.
Man, I really just hate doing something I don't find interesting or something I can excel in the first place.
It's really not my forte urgh.
While I can understand that this could be a good decision made by an external force,
I don't know if I can ever adopt a liking to this.
Talked to a few close buddies about it, thanks for the comfort :')
In one particular conversation, I revealed that I didn't have any emotional defense anymore.
That meant that any single form of comment/rejection could render me
depressed for quite a while, even if I don't show it.
(I think this is why lately I have a few people whose faces I want to punch quite badly)
And this person said something about not caring sometimes may be a good option.
That's very true, though, how do you accomplish that when you have nothing to protect yourself against anymore?

Post a Comment