Going cray at this rate with this amount of caffeine.
Hands are shaking from the caffeine at such an ungodly hour and just completed
the slides for Industry Research Report.
Is it possible to be so anal about a powerpoint?
Because I think I've witnessed just a fraction of how anal I really am about certain things.
And I forgot to add in the most detailed shit in the powerpoint and neither did
Vienna notice so OMG THAT WAS A SAVE.
Add on the fact it's so, so rare I'm putting in so much effort in a mere powerpoint so
this better impress my partner man otherwise I'm gonna be saddddddd.
Alright well anyways it's 5 am, I've finished this shit.
Just thank the heavens right now.
Was pretty stressed just now, but after finally completing the treatment,
it feels like one load has been taken off my shoulder.
I'm a slow worker and for both the right and wrong reasons.
However, completing that document made me feel damn good.
Okay poly horror can wait.
SLEEP, you bring me da joy baby.
Ice Ice Baby;
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Post a Comment